By teaming together, FIDAL Asiattorneys and FIDAL combine their international standard expertise and know-how within local contexts in order to offer you the advice best suited to your business operations and investments.
We help you more especially in the following industry sectors with their specific challenges and provide such services
PROJECT MANAGEMENT & INTERNATIONAL CONTRACTS: TURNKEY SOLUTION
- Business center services, company administration and domiciliation, translation of official documents, visa & work permit application
- Administrative assistance to identification of targets, recruitment & HR, bank account opening, insurance policy
- Legal and contractual set-up of your trade, services (IT, NTIC, design, consultancy) and industrial projects (pharmaceutical, agrifood, textile, furniture, equipment etc.)
- Preliminary study to assess the feasibility of your project and structuring of the funding
- Strategic assistance and regulatory analysis to define the best legal structuring for your project including innovative structures
- Assistance in negociations with local partner(s), provider(s), lessor, Governement and State institutions
- Product registration, advertising and promotion regulatory compliance, trademark advice and registration
- Investment and business Licensing; shareholder and joint venture agreements
- Development of projects related in particular to real estate and the tourism industry (developing and operating hotels, leisure activities and travel agencies)
- Design, drafting and negotiation of complex contracts
- Mediation, pre-litigation and litigation related to your international operations
- Tenders, Public Procurement, International biddings (Public Private Partnerships, Build Operate Transfer)
COMPETITION- DISTRIBUTION - FRANCHISING
(pharmaceuticals, perfumes & cosmetics, luxury products, retail, etc.)
- Negotiating with manufacturers/suppliers/distributors/franchisors or franchisees
- Serving as liaison
- Project implementation
- Consumer law
INTERNATIONAL CORPORATE TAX
- Optimizing the tax treatment of acquisitions and group operations.
- International structures and financing VAT, customs and indirect taxation.
- Transfer pricing.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGIES
- Intellectual and Industrial Property ("IP")
- - Advice and registration assistance of trademarks, designs, models and patent, software codes
- - License agreements, technology transfer agreements
- - IP Rights infringement assistance
- Information and Communication Technology
- - Helping Startups and Established ICT Businesses with all their legal needs from set up to ongoing, funding and investing
- - Regulatory compliance
- - Privacy law: privacy and data protection policies, compliance, GDPR, DPO mission
- - Drafting and negotiating complex IT Developmentcontracts
- - Advising in the creation and maintenance of websites
- - Protecting and licensing copyrighted content on the Internet
- - Counseling on issues such as privacy, defamation, electronic commerce
MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS
- Assistance with negotiations.
- Legal and tax due diligence reviews, preparation of data rooms.
- Contract law: letters of intent, non disclosure agreements, acquisition agreements.
- National and international taxation.
- Antitrust law aspects.
- Employment law aspects.
- Corporate law aspects.
BANKING AND FINANCE
- Relations with supervisory authorities.
- Strategic alliances in the finance sector.
- Refinancing and risk-transfer operations.
- Financing (corporate, project, intra-group).
- Setting up regulated structures.
- Collective investment products.
- Determining and setting up appropriate legal structures
- Foreign investment licensing, company incorporation, private equity
- Identifying and setting up State aid and project financing solutions
- Restructuring operations, mergers, divisions, acquisitions, share transfers, liquidation
- Business transfers
- Capital transactions, issuance of securities
- Corporate governance structures, regulatory compliance
- Corporate secretarial services
- Managing intra-group relations
- Corporate officer compensation and liability
- Company domiciliation, business center services
- Construction – Development.
- Ownership / Co-ownership.
- Assistance on real estate transactions in connection with industrial or isolated investments,
- Comprehensive assistance in real estate development projects.
- International mobility (International Executive Services): expatriation and repatriation.
- Executive compensation .
- Labour law / Employment law: advising on, and managing collective and individual labor relations and disputes, managing the labour aspects of national and international restructuring operations.
CIVIL LAW – WEALTH MANAGEMENT – EXECUTIVES’ PERSONAL ASSETS
- Civil law: international marriages, international divorces, adoption.
- Marital property systems, assistance to surviving spouse.
- Successions, donations, inter vivos estate distribution, hand to hand gifts.
- Management of real estate assets, Business transfer.
- Executives’ personal assets, personal income tax.